Tuesday, June 24, 2014

JUMP in for JUNE SAVINGS!

Jump in...? What do I mean when I say you should JUMP IN for June Savings?


Well, obviously you can sign up for a Q and start taking advantage of monthly specials 

BUT you can also JOIN MY TEAM!

This month ONLY there is FREE SHIPPING on Thrive Life Consultant Starter Kits.

Did you know that there is well over $400 of Q Club priced FOOD in the $289 kit?!! 

This is a SMOKIN' deal!!

Even if it's just for the food! Even if you decide you just want to be a "kit-napper" and don't want to do the business right now, this is a FABULOUS deal for you to get your "HomeStore Starter Kit" to get a jump start on building your Home Store.

This will allow you not only to earn commissions on your own purchases but you also
get all the benefits of the "Q Club" with only a Q budget of $50!

I know you already LOVE the food so why not get the benefits as well!

You can click on the link below or just contact me and I would be more than happy 
to help you take advantage of this amazing deal! 

***I originally joined Thrive Life for these fantastic savings just for my family then decided that Thrive was too good not to share! Now it is YOUR TURN!***


Get started HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment