Monday, May 12, 2014

May Specials!!!



Can I just say I absolutely LOVE the specials this month!? 

There are so many great items on sale that I think are amazing!

First of all, if you're not on a Q yet - you should be! 

Q Club Members get to take advantage of EXTRA SAVINGS on an item each month. This month is RED BELL PEPPERS! For a #10 (gallon sized) can retail value is $34.99, but as a Q Club member with this month's Q-pon it is on sale for $26.29 - that is a savings of $8.70

GREEN BELL PEPPERS are on sale this month, too! Sale price of $26.39 for a savings of $4.60!

Before I started using Thrive peppers I would be so excited to use them in my recipes I would buy them at the store and bring them home and regardless of how excited I was to use them they would just end up sitting.... 

                               and sitting....

                                                  and sitting... 

...in the fridge and get tossed out, BUT with my Thrive Life products I no longer have to do that! I can have delicious and colorful peppers are year long without ever having to toss them out! I can use them for my stir fry still or on top of my pizzas! Definitely a win-win situation now! 





THRIVE's Magical Tomato Powder

      Okay, so maybe the Tomato Powder isn't quite magical, but it comes pretty close! 
You can definitely use it for a lot of things! Thrive Tomato Powder is one of our most versatile products that can be used for 
  • paste 
  • sauce 
  • juice
  • soup thickener 
  • flavor enhancer 
  • and MORE!!!
Once you start using it you won't know how you ever lived without it! 

THRIVE Tomato Powder is on sale for $28.19 with a savings of $7.00!


THRIVE's Seasoned Chicken Slices

These slices are a little bigger than the regular chopped chicken and are slightly seasoned to provide additional yummy flavor ready for pastas, quesadillas, pot pies, and more. I recently saw a great recipe where these make great chicken fingers - can't wait to try them! THRIVE Seasoned Chicken Slices are on sale for $45.19 with a savings of $7.90!



This is the recipe I want to try! It can be found here 
for those of you who already have your chicken slices 






Last, but not least, my family's favorite treat is on sale, too! 

THRIVE Strawberry Yogurt Bites

Solid when you put them into your mouth, but then they dissolve - pure bliss! Great for youngsters

 - similar to the yogurt puffs they sale for babies and toddlers at the store but these are even better!

In fact, I have to hide these from my husband, too! They're THAT scrumptious! 

THRIVE Strawberry Yogurt Bites are on sale for $33.29 which is a savings of $8.30!




Can you see why I enjoy being a THRIVE Q Club Member? 

When I order these items this month I will already be 

SAVING at least $36.50!!! 

In order to get the sale pricing mentioned above, 

make sure you move these items to your Q shipment for the month. 

If you do not already have a Q feel free to set one up here

OR 

contact me directly to place your order. 

I can be reached at 480.709.0459 or e-mail me at mrscarpenter37@gmail.com

Enjoy your Thrive! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment